牙買加料理


Jack: Hi, Jennifer!

傑克:嗨,珍妮佛!
Jennifer: Hi, Jack!

珍妮佛:嗨,傑克!
Jack: How are you?

傑克:妳好嗎?
Jennifer: Good, thanks! Have you been to the new Jamaican restaurant?

珍妮佛:很好,謝謝!你去過那家新開的牙買加餐廳了嗎?
Jack: Yes, I've been there last week.

傑克:有,我上個星期去了。
Jennifer: Did you like it?

珍妮佛:你喜歡嗎?
Jack: The soup was very good. I also had the "Jerk Chicken", but it was too spicy for me.

傑克:湯很好喝。我也吃了「香辣烤雞」,可是對我來說太辣了。
Jennifer: I see. You don't like spicy food?

珍妮佛:是喔。你不喜歡吃辣嗎?
Jack: No, not really. I also had a drink called "Irish Moss". Have you heard of it?

傑克:不是很喜歡。我還喝了一種叫做「愛爾蘭苔蘚」的飲料。你聽過嗎?
Jennifer: No, what is it?

珍妮佛:沒有,那是什麼?
Jack: Some kind of milkshake. I asked the owner what's inside the drink. But he said it's secret!

傑克:是一種奶昔。我問老闆裡面放了什麼。可是他說那是秘密!
Jennifer: I see! Maybe I will go there tomorrow!

珍妮佛:這樣啊!我可能明天會去看看!
Jack: Okay! Got to go now. Bye!

傑克:好呀!我得走了。再見!
Jennifer: Bye!

珍妮佛:再見!


Learn English and other languages online with our audio flashcard system and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises, games and listening exercises.

Click here to Sign Up Free!

Or sign up via Google with one click:

Log in with Google

Watch a short Intro by a real user!